Top 5 Reasons this Bethesda condo should be your next investment (#4 is my FAVORITE)
Searching for the condo that has it all? You may have just stumbled across just what you’re looking for! As I sit here at the Maki Bar sushi restaurant across the street from the Adagio, I can’t help but admire the luxury façade of the building along with its convenient location. Here are 5 reasons to check out this stunning condo.
- Open Living Space- The spacious living and dining room area make it easy to entertain guests while cooking from the stainless steel gourmet kitchen. Over-sized windows allow for ample natural light in both the master bedroom and living area, and the private balcony overlooking the building’s courtyard is a great space to unwind and get some fresh air. Hardwood floors, granite countertops and upscale finishes complete this luxury condo located in the heart of Bethesda.
- Storage- Both the master bedroom and den feature large walk-in closets with plenty of hanging and shelf space.
- Price REDUCED- The price was just reduced to $519,900 for this 947-square-foot luxury condo AND parking space in the underground garage. An amazing price for this ideal location in the heart of Downtown Bethesda.
- Location, Location, Location!- This one bedroom + den/one bath condo is walking distance from downtown Bethesda. Hungry? You are steps away from the more than 200 restaurants Bethesda has to offer. Imagine being less than ten minutes away from a Giant, Safeway, Trader Joes AND Whole Foods. Want to get your fit on? The condo is located in the same building as a Washington Sports Club (it has a pool!). Also, located near Soul Cycle, Sport and Health Club, and Equinox gym. Close to the Capital Crescent Trail AND just a 10-minute walk to the Bethesda Metro- easy access to Washington, D.C.
- Building Amenities- Amenities in this full-service building include a fitness center, a party room, a courtyard and front desk concierge.